Payment & Invoices
This section sets out the simple terms and condtions relating to payment of services and invoices.
- Internetty accepts payments by Credit Card, Debit Card or Direct Debit. Internetty may require the customer to pay their first invoice online via Credit/Debit Card before the service is provisioned if choosing to pay by direct debit.
- Our standard service delivery time is within 1 hour when placed during office hours (9am - 5pm).
- During checkout you will have the option to choose for us to take your monthly subscription via card.
- Once your first invoice has been paid you will have the option in your client area to setup Direct Debit.
- When opting to pay by recurring card payment we will store your card details with our Payment Gateway using a secure encryption.
- Internetty provides all invoices online via "My Account" on our website, this will allow you to see all Invoices, Payments and Services provided.
- Internetty trt not to increase the price of your service, however, if we do need to increase this we will notify you at least 30-days before we do.
- Internetty will cap price increases at RPI + 1% and will only every increase prices once per any 12 month period.
- All Invoices are due within 5days of the due date, if unpaid your account will be suspended and a £5 late fee will be applied to your account.
- Where your invoice remains unpaid for 14days we will cancel the service and associated invoices for the current period.
- If you wish to re-instate your service after this you will need to re-subscribe and any setup-fee's will then be applicable
- You the customer can request that we remove any payment information at any time by contacting us with the details on our support page.